Spring is here and we have been taking advantage of the nice weather. The kids have been out on the trampoline a lot. It's fun watching them get creative and actually playing all together without fighting! Water balloons were a hit and their newest thing is loading it with tennis balls and seeing how high they can bounce them. They already are working on their tans. Makenzie is darker than I am. I need to get a new swimsuit so I can catch up!
Only 25 days til summer break! I am just as ready as they are. We love to stay up late and sleep in. We will be at the beach a ton this summer so if you call and we're not here, you know where we are!
Happy Spring!




Spring cleaning the trampoline. I think that they got more soap on them than the trampoline!

SKATING!
We went to Kayla's 11th birthday party and had a blast. Marley and Garrett got the hang of it and Kenzie rode the scooter all over the place. I even laced up some skates. It's like riding a bike!


EASTER FUN!

Marley's favorite egg.

Garrett's favorite egg.

Makenzie's favorite egg.

Our beautiful eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment