Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year...Another Year Older

Is it my birthday already? Seems like I just had one! We had a ton of fun despite the rainy weather. We decided to stay in and order pizza and play my new wii fit plus! I loved watching the kids do the hoola hoop. They swing their hips around to the imaginary hoola hoop. It's VERY entertaining. Marley and Henry got into a hoola hoop contest. I think that he won that night but Marley is now the hoola hoop champ.

It turned into a birthday weekend! Saturday my friends took me out for a FUN girls night out. We need to do that more often!

We ended the weekend with dinner at Wallbangers. Marley made a delicious chocolate cake with YUMMY chocolate icing. I think that she had fun using my new mixer and licking the beaters. I had a great weekend and hopefully my next birthday won't come around so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun birthday weekend! I love it when the birthday festivities just keep going!

    ReplyDelete