
Our annual family Christmas picture after the tree is decorated. It was fun watching the kids decorate the tree this year. When Marley and Garrett were little they would decorate the tree and after they went to bed that night I would move all the ornaments up because they would only decorate the bottom half of the tree where they could reach. This year I didn't have to move an ornament! Marley is now tall enough to decorate the top, Garrett the middle and Makenzie the bottom. We've got it made! I unwrap all the ornaments, they put them on and dad supervises from the couch.

We had it all planned out...Santa was in town early this year, we'd go before the mall even opened, we'd be the first in line. We didn't plan on Makenzie doing this! I couldn't resist taking at least one picture. Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment